Hello everyone, I’m back from my hiatus! I am so so sorry for the long absence. Hope you are all okay.
I was a little confused with the theme of this month haha. Of course I thought about the tv show The Office and I’ll feature books mentioning offices or taking place in an office
Theme Thursday is a new monthly feature created by the wonderful and sweet Sophie @ Blame Chocolate where bloggers can share recs and newly found books featuring that month’s theme.
- There will be a different theme (genre, trope, etc) every month. You can check the theme calendar here.
- Those participating have to list titles that feature that theme in some way (doesn’t have to be the main theme of the book).
- You can choose one of the four (or five) Thursdays of every month to post.
- You can use the three main categories: Books I’ve Read/I’m Reading, Books I Want to Read, and Other Books That Fit The Theme but this isn’t mandatory.
- You can repeat books in different themes, if they apply, and choose as many as you want.
- You don’t have to take part every month! Just when you feel like it.
- You can use #BlameThemeThursday on Twitter and other social media to make TT posts easier to find.
- Finally, use this boxed text (or similar) in your post, as it doubles as a pingback.
Books I’ve Read
After series by Anna Todd
I read After as a fan fiction and even if it has its issues, it holds a special place in my heart because it got me into reading more as a teen, improve my English and it introduced me to fan fiction! It’s entertaining and captivating and it doesn’t hurt. And at some point as the characters grow and get into their careers I remember Tessa working in an office as an editor or something.
Okay so after seeing my books for this theme, I realize that the only Adult books I read (so the only ones featuring offices) are erotica; oops? I really enjoyed them at the time but with hindsight I realize they are not as great as I once thought they were. But if you want to read a little erotica once in a while, they’re perfectly fine!
Books I Want To Read
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
I have wanted to read this book forever and according to the blurb one of the main characters starts her own business so I’m guessing at some point the book takes place in an office? But it’s just an excuse for me to start reading this book hahaBonus: Tv Show
Bonus: TV Shows
The best feel-good series in my opinion. Both TV shows had me laughing out loud. I like every single one episode. The characters are all so endearing, lovable and hilarious! Do yourself a favor and give them a try! 🙂
Do you take part in the Tag? If so, feel free to link your post in the comments! And also feel free to share your recommendations! 🙂