November has been the worst month so far. I went to a funeral, I’ve been to the hospital – it was the worst. But I have had the a great reading month and that was nice at least. For one, I finished the Grisha Trilogy and I’m back home where my lovely mother is taking care of me.
BOOKS I’VE READ
- Elle & Lui by Marc Lévy. It is a French novel by popular French author Marc Lévy and I adored the book! It was lovely and it took my mind off of things. I highly recommend it!
- The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black. I was counting down the days for the release of The Queen of Nothing, and I was not disappointed! It was everything I hoped for and more.
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- As I said before, I finished the Shadow and Bone Trilogy and it has made me a billion times more excited for the TV show. I finally “met” the King of Scars himself, Prince Nikolai and oh my. I also really enjoyed reading about my babe The Darkling. I really liked how it was a crew à la Six of Crows and I grew attached to all the characters. I found the second book to be a little slow paced for my taste but the third book was spectacular!
What have been your favorite books of November? Let me know in the comments 🙂