Long time no see. I don’t really know how it happened, but I took an unexpected hiatus which is a shame since I read a lot of books that I genuinely adored and wanted to share. I read more books than I ever have, but November is always synonymous with seasonal depression for me and I also had a test that I have been preparing for, for years and I couldn’t bring myself to write a single word because I was so stressed or unmotivated. I guess that explains why I took left, but I still enjoyed reading so many amazing posts by the bookish community. I am happy to see that November is ending because all of these things are now over and I can finally breathe. I really missed posting and since I had such a good time doing it last year, I will be participating in Blogmas from December 1 to December 24 !
Here’s the posting schedule, subjected to minor changes over the weeks:
- Day 1: October and November Wrap-Up
- Day 2: 5 Christmas books on my TBR
- Day 3: The Festive Christmas Book Tag
- Day 4: 5 cozy books perfect for Winter
- Day 5: Reading goals for 2022
- Day 6: Discussion Post
- Day 7: 5 Books on my TBR for 2022
- Day 8: Hook Shot Review
- Day 9: Book review
- Day 10: Books I gifted in the past
- Day 11: The Hating Game – Book vs Movie
- Day 12: Books that can be read in one-sitting to reach your reading goals!
- Day 13: Winter Wonderland Book Tag
- Day 14: Book review
- Day 15: WWW Wednesday
- Day 16: 22 books to read in 2022
- Day 17: Top covers of 2021
- Day 18: Top 5 Favourite Books of 2021
- Day 19: Most anticipated 2022 releases
- Day 20: Books I would love to see adapted on screen
- Day 21: 5 Hades and Persephone retellings
- Day 22: WWW Wednesday
- Day 23: Illumicrate unboxing
- Day 24: Merry Christmas Eve – Things I’m grateful for
I hope you will enjoy this content and I am looking forward to interacting with you all! Feel free to give me suggestions if you have them!
5 thoughts on “Life Update – Unexpected hiatus and Blogmas announcement!”
KARLA! 😊💞 Welcome back, I hope you’re doing well! I look forward to all your posts! ❤️
So excited you’re taking part in blogmas! I am too, and I am no where near as prepared as you this year!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Welcome back!! I had no idea about Blogmas, I may try to join as well! Can’t wait for your posts! 💛
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you soo much!! 💕 Oh I can’t wait to see your posts too! 🥰
Welcome back Karla!! I am so glad to hear you were able to read so many books in November and hope your exam went well! Good luck on Blogmas, so excited for all your posts!