Hello lovelies, welcome to day 3 of blogmas! I haven’t done a book tag in a whiel and I forgot how fun they were, especially Christmas-themed ones! The original tag was made by the Booktuber: GirlReading and I tag anyone who wants to do it but especially Kira Jeannette and Books-N-Bullshit since they’re taking part in Blogmas! 🥰
1. A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
The Bergmans, no hesitation! Christmas is actually an important holiday in the series for each couple, and I would love to spend it with such a big family, surrounded with love, cheer and care!
2. A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
A bookish candle. I have seen so many on Etsy but the shipping fees are always exhoribant so I can never splurge and get the ones I want!
3. A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?
I feel like Lara Jean would take her role seriously and be as serviable and dedicated as ever. Plus she would bake delicious Christmas cookies which is always a bonus.
4. Match a book to its perfect Christmas song.
Okay I went the easy way here and tried to match the most popular Christmas song, i.e, All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey to a Christmas romance book and I loved Faking Under The Mistletoe, here you go.
5. Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
The Ones We’re Meant To Find was my most disappointing book of 2021, so I think it would be on my naughty list, but i do think it’s more relative to my personal taste, than the book being “bad” in itself.
6. A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list
This is hard because I read a lot of popular, or hyped books, but I think Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry doesn’t get the recognition it deserves!
7. Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmasy feel to it.
Wrapped Up In You has the perfect Christmas cover in my opinion!
8. A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
This answer is funny to me because I have gifted the book to four different people and i actually gifted it to my sister a few years ago. This will always be my choice!
3 thoughts on “Blogmas Day 3: The Festive Christmas Book Tag ☃️🎄”
I feel you with the candles! Are you UK? If you are try Literary Lovelies UK ❤
The cover to Wrapped Up in You! I want to find a physical copy of it but so far I’ve had no luck… I think because it’s a short story? But it’s def on my list!
I also agree with you about Lara Jean, she would make a very good, cute elf! 😊