Hello lovelies! Welcome to day #2 of Blogmas!
I found this tag from Sam’s Nonsense‘s Youtube Channel and I thought it might be nice to properly kick off this Christmas season with a Christmas- related book tag! Let’s go!
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating? ❆☃
I’m going to dedicate a post to my most anticipated releases soon, but to name a few I’m really excited for A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas, Excuse me While I ugly Cry by Joya Goffney One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston, Act your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert and Gods and Monster by Shelby Mahurin!
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing its praises? ❅☃
Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey Mcquiston! Last Christmas I gifted it to my sister (who loved it) and recently gave it to a friend who wanted to get back into reading; cannot recommend this enough!
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building? ❅☃
The Folk of the Air series and the A Court Of Thorns and Roses series have incredible world building! Have you noticed a pattern? I seem to love the Fae and I wish I lived in a world where they were present.
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read ❅☃
I have a few favourites that are perfect for this season: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott and Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë. Perfect cozy holiday reads.
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas ❅☃
These Violent Delights, From Blood and Ash, Fable more than anything! (Kerstin
my sister if you read this….you know what to get me for Christmas haha) -; These are the books I’m going to buy as soon as I get through my current TBR.
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling ❅☃
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, always.
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers? ❅☃
Some of my favourite covers are these:
I really like intricate designs as well as art on my covers!
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories? ❅☃
I know it’s weird since I’m dedicating a whole blogging month to Christmas but I’m not a fan of Christmas in itself, but rather, the feeling, the happiness in the air, the songs, the snow, Christmas lights and Christmas markets..It’s not really about Christmas but more what it represents.
What did you think? Let me know in the comments!