I wanted to share my posts from last month on my January wrap-up but I completely forgot to do so. Instead of editing the January post I thought I would dedicate a post on my favourite posts and shoutout some bloggers who I genuinely like. The book community is lovely and I’m so happy to be a part of it with so many amazing bloggers and content out here; it always makes me thrive to do better.
Favourite posts from January
- the orang-utan librarian wrote All the Positives with Negative Reviews! I thought the post was very insightful and eye-opening. There’s an endless debate about negative reviews and I hadn’t thought of all the benefits there were from reading/writing negative reviews so I really liked this post!
- CW @ THE QUIET POND published Our Friend is Here! An Interview with Dustin Thao, Author of You’ve Reached Sam – On His Debut, Kimi No Na Wa, and His DVPit Journey. This author’s interview was so wholesome and also made me discover You’ve Reached Sam by Dustin Thao which is now considered as one of my most anticipated book releases of the year! The Book is described as Your Name meets If I stay and if it doesn’t make you want to read this book, what more do you need?
- Phoenix @Books with Wings did her January Wrap up and it is one of the most unique Wrap-Ups ever! She does this wonderful thing where she gives awards to her favourite books or characters of the month and it is so original!
- Jess // Comfort Reads Book Blog wrote New Book Releases | February 2021. I love how inclusive her post is and this is one of my go-to for upcoming books! If you want to add books to you ever-growing TBR this is just the post for you!
- Quinn @pagesofquinn showed her beautiful 2021 Reading Journal Set-Up. I recently started a reading journal and I really love what she did with hers! It’s really inspiring.
Meghan @Whimsically Meghan is the most supportive person ever! Even when I wasn’t a 100% involved in my blog and was trying to figure out how I would manage it, Meghan was always so nice and kind. She always commented on my posts and encouraged me and I am eternally grateful for her!
CHERELLE @A BOLT OUT OF THE BOOK has one of the most beautiful blogs ever! Not only is her design stunning but she also has the best reviews and general content! I’m always looking forward to reading her posts.
erin @ Reading On A Star. I love how simple Erin’s blog is but everything falls into place and makes her content unique; I love her reviews, authors interviews and tags! I love all the books she talks about in her blog, and I also check out her blog for recommendations.
ahaana @ Windows to Worlds writes the most wonderful book reviews! I love the way they’re structured and how simple they are! They’re always nice to read and I really enjoy them!
SOFII @ A BOOK. A THOUGHT. pours so much into her blog and her content is so rich. I love interacting with her and she always puts a smile on my face. I cannot recommend her blog enough.
Rachelle Saint Louis @ Educated Negra. Rae is one of a kind. I love everything she does and I’m so grateful we’re actually friends. I love how she puts forth Black joy and shows Middle Grade books which is not a genre I read a lot of.
Noura @ THEPERKSOFBEINGNOURABLOG. She always reads the most amazing, inclusive books and I love all of her content! I especially like her weekly reading blogs because she always motivates me to read so much more!
LEYANIS @ THEBLOGGERANDTHEGEEK has it all! Her content is lovely, her blog is aesthetically pleasing and I just genuinely love all of her content! The fact that she’s a fellow aquarius makes it all better.
That’s it folks! Thank you for reading as always!